CYD ES32-2432S028
Wireless Wizard Link -> https://wirelesswizard.net/
this assumes you know what you are doing, if not, do more google searches, tunes out I was use the USB for power and that will cause issues with the data lines.
Board
Amazon = https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D8W9DSYZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
GPS Unit
Amazon = https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LQDG1HY?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
Board layout
to get the PGS to work I connected CN1 GND and 3.3V for power
note if the red light on the GPS module is not flashing, you are not connected to any satellites
CN1
GND
IO22
IO27
3.3V
for data I connected TX to IO22 and RX to IO21
next boot into wireless wizard
Tap settings
Tap next three times
Tap GPS Config
make sure you have these settings
Baud Rate = 9600
RX PIN (GPIO) = 22
TX PIN (GPIO) = 21
Tap Save
Run test and you should see some data
once you have verified your connections and tested, now you get to make a cable, have fun
No comments:
Post a Comment